Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Khamis, 15 April 2010

I have a father who names Harun Bin Bidin.He fifty years old.He works as a policeman.My father is a kind person.He is hadworking and always busy with his work.My father still takes care of our education although he is busy.Sometimes,he will bring us for holiday or have our outdoor activities.
My mother is a pretty woman.Her name is Rohana Binti Zaury.He is thirty nine years old.She takes care all of us everyday.She is very kind and honest to us.My mother always busy to tidy and clean up the house to make us live more comfortable.She also loves to cook delicious meal.Sometimes,she will be baking some cookies for us.
My eldest brother is twenty two years old.Her name is Hazwan Bin Harun.He now studying Kolej Yayasan Melaka.He takes a degree in education.He will be a good teacher next years.He is good brother and he is very smart in her studies.
I also have a sister who is younger than me.She is Haliza Binti Harun.She is thirteen years old.She is studying in SMK Ungku Husin.She is also a librarian same with me.
My second youngest sister is Hidayah Binti Harun.She is still baby.She is two years old.She is very cute and active.
I feel very lucky and fortunate to have a family like this.I love my family....:-)

Tiada ulasan: